Terms & Conditions
- Tuition Includes: One set of sports uniform, One set of standard Uniform, Books and rental books, Notebooks, Yearbook.
- Siblings Discount: First eldest and second child (full tuition), third younger child (10% discount), fourth younger child and more (15% discount).
Note: (Siblings discount does not apply to PS to KG2 grade levels).
- Visit any BBK branch in Bahrain and pay directly. Submit receipt of payment to accounts or admissions office.
- Transfer directly to school account at BBK.
Account Number: 100000087325
Account Name: Al Hekma International School S P C
Pay Cash or cheque at school from 7.30 am to 2.30 pm. Post-dated cheques must be in accordance with payment terms and due dates.
Note: Discounts if applicable will be revoked if parents are 2 weeks late on their due date payments. Discounts cannot be combined.
- One full payment (Upon student admission at year start [August])
- Two 50% installments (50% on August and 50% on January 1st)
- Three Payments as follows:
- 50% at year start on August
- 25% at January 1st
- 25% at March 1st
- If a student is admitted in the first half of a semester, a full semester’s fees will be charged.
- If a student is admitted in the second semester, half annual’s fees will be charged.
- No certificates or transcripts will be given to any student, and the student will not be allowed to attend graduation ceremonies if all the due fees are not paid & he/she will be forbidden to sit for the examinations. If the parent does not pay on time, there will be a fine of 7.5% open for increase according to the delay in payment. In the case of a bouncing cheque, a fine is added to the value of the cheque, and the cheque issuer will bear the consequences.
- Booking a seat fee is payable upon acceptance of enrollment. This fee must be paid within 5 business days from being notified of acceptance. Failure to do so will result in cancellation of registration. Registration, testing and interview fees will not be refundable in this case.
- If there is a delay of 2 weeks from payment due date of tuition fees, the student name will be blocked in the MOE system, MOE will be notified and legal action will be taken.
Registration & Seat Booking Fees
- Registration, testing, and interview fees are non-refundable even if a student is placed on a waiting list or rejected.
- Booking a seat fees are not refundable.
- Tuition fees are non-refundable whether the student attended or not. If cancellation of enrollment takes place, fees paid will not be refunded. Cancellation of enrollment must be submitted in writing.
- If the student withdraws from AHIS, a full semester notice is to be given. If such a notice is not given, a full semester’s fees will be payable.
- If the student is accepted, and the parent chose not to continue the enrollment process (written notice must be given), the fees of the tests, interview and application will not be refunded.
- The parent agrees that if the required documents are not provided in due time, then the registration will be canceled and the fees will not be refunded.
- Booking seat fees are nonrefundable even if the school was informed before or after the start of the academic year.
- Books, uniforms, tablets, transportation and any additional fees are not refundable.
- In the case the school terminates the registration or expels a student due to the parent and/or the student not abiding by the school rules and regulations, fees paid will not be refundable.
- Fees paid will not be refunded even if the student did not start or attend the school.