The student council provides opportunity to students to develop leadership by organizing and carrying out school activities and service projects.
AHIS always ensures that students get the best opportunity to develop a student’s personal development. HS & MS Student Council 2020-2021.
Student participation is a crucial part of Al-Hekma International School. We pride ourselves on having an active, dynamic, and passionate student body that help make key decisions and inform the day to day running of AHIS. We care about what the students think and take time to listen to them. Student Voice is engaged in many different ways at AHIS including changes in school uniform, cafeteria food, suggestions for trips etc …
This is year is very special due to the pandemic as AHIS is following both hybrid and Virtual learning. This makes the students’ counseling even more special as the students will work in virtual platforms to make their mark.
The MS/HS Student Council was democratically elected on 24th September 2020. Congratulations to the winners. The winners of this year’s election are:
- President – Dana El Kurdi
- Vice President – Fatima Omar Al Obaidili
- Treasurer – Ebrahim Omar Al Obaidli
- Secretary – Hanna Ahmed
- G12 class officer – Dana sherif Al Maraghi
- G11 class officer – layal Mohamed Janahi
- G10 class officer – Nasser Al Anni
- G9 class officer – Zaid Mohamed
- G8 class officer – Ali Al Anni
- G7 class officer -Ali Hamad Dashti
- G6 class officer – Noor Hani Madan